Job description for Project Manager – Dec 2019
Due to rapid expansion we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the team at Living Oak. We are a niche construction company operating in the Surrey Hills and beyond.
The Project Manager is a key figure and they will be primarily responsible for the overall success of delivering a project.
They must be able to perform effectively within tight timescales, keep within strict budgets and maintain a positive client environment such that clients become/remain in a good relationship throughout the contract and beyond.
- Plan the delivery of the project from inception through to completion. (Site survey through to client handover)
- Manage the day-to-day working and utilisation of the trades on any given project. From ensuring the correct material turns up before a job, to explaining the work ethics and activities to colleagues.
- Liaise with suppliers and trades to ensure supply chain remains on track.
- Report progress on projects to management on a regular basis as required.
- Plan and arrange visits to existing and new potential clients, ensuring every client is clear on what will be delivered and when.
- Ensure sites run correctly and are kept tidy and health & Safety compliant at all times.
- Preparing estimates in excel and managing budgets on a weekly basis
What we are looking for
- Enthusiastic, energetic staff of the very highest calibre.
- A flexible can-do approach
- Keen attention to detail
- Client focused at all times
- Full time position
- Salary range £50k to £60k subject to experience
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org